Management is firmly committed to a policy enabling all work activities to be carried out safely and with all possible measures taken to remove or at least reduce risks to the health, safety and welfare of staff, authorized visitors and anyone else who may be affected by our operations, to the barest minimum.
We will put the best effort to comply with all applicable HSE Laws, Regulations and standards. To achieve these set goals, management has the responsibility to:
- Ensure a healthy and safe working environment for all its employees;
- Continually monitor, evaluate and performance through effective safety management; and
- Develop and enforce the use of safe working practices and to provide training to employees to meet the set objectives.
Staff are obligated to:
- Comply with safe work practices;
- Take reasonable care of the health and safety of themselves and others;
- Comply with directives given by management for health and safety;
- Not misuse or interfere with anything provided for health and safety purposes;
- Report all accidents and incidents on the job immediately, on matter how trivial: and
- Report all known or observed hazards to the SAFETY OFFICER.
The cooperation of all the staff is essential to realizing our health and safety objectives to create a safe work environment. Therefore, the application of sound safety and health plan is an essential contribution to our success in delivering our assigned managed